Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The test in my life

Why was it a hazy 3-hour paper? Exams never had such an impact on me. It used to be a come and go business. The stack of stuff look so thick, I was almost so proud of myself, almost... I am referring to the answers…the answers which seem so well-done, but is actually a load of rubbish. If someone can reach the last question of the paper within 1 hour plus, he is either damn intelligent or a klutz. I am very sure I do not belong to the first category. The way the first three papers pass and the way I have attempted it, really made the last paper the determining factor in my life. Will I be able to move on with the rest or will I be forced to re-experience life again?

My friend told me not to worry, as long as I have put in my best foot forward. But… have I really did my best? Only time can tell. Truly, for the first time in my life, I understand the pain of others when they forgot formula or important concepts during exams. It all lies with me. The fact that it has never happened in earlier parts of my life makes the whole thing worst.

Never knew I could feel like this
Like I’ve never seen the sky before…


At some point in life, my personality changed totally. Long ago, it would have been me by the side of others, cheering them up when they are feeling down. It is just something contagious that’s coming from me, something good, a optimistic feeling. Now, I am still by the side of others with my attempts to cheer them up, but whatever it is, I seem to feel the pain even more. The pain of what bother others also bothers me now. Being pessimistic is part of my life now. Maybe it is because of that incident…maybe… Trying very hard to put it behind me now.